The banking sector is playing a crucial role in the development of countries economy and as well as building up a large network to meet the requirement of citizens.In the process of fulfilling this requirement its releasing thousands of latest bank job notifications.The banking sector has always been one of the most attractive career destinations for youth. Many graduates prefer Bank jobs as their career because of the pay scale, job security and some other incentives which are a pride to their future and family.the most interesting part of this sector is any individual can join in this and can do the service.
According to an article published in Byju’s this year, they would be a major change in the banking sector it would experience 80,000 vacancies As 78,800 employees will retire during the current time and 39,756 employees are retiring this current financial year
we the team of govtjobsbabu created this page to help the aspirants through who are looking forward to latest banking jobs.This page is fully loaded with latest bank job updates for both public and private sector banks in India
Latest Bank Jobs
|Name of the Bank||Name of the post||Sector||last date||More Details|
|Bank of Baroda||Probationary Officer||govt||01-05-2017||Click here|
|State bank of india||Relationship Manager / Customer Relationship Executive||govt||10- 04-2017||Click here|
|Canara Bank||Clerks, PO’s and Managers||pvt||–||Click here|
South Indian Bank
|IT Officers||govt||31st March 2017||Click here|
Selection Procedure For Bank Jobs:
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Degree of Graduation / Any equal qualification from a recognised University or an Institute that is related to Banking.
- The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of clerk in the bank, first it was 10+2. The specialist degree like CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance).
- S.C,S.T or any other reserved categories has seats reserved.
- But they too have to go through certain processes to get the job that they apply for. We have another detailed article on eligibility criteria for bank PO, clerk jobs,etc on their related posts
There are many bank exams such as
- IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE),
- Clerical exams
- Probationary Officers exams
- Specialist Officer Entrance Exams
Total duration of exam is 2hours and its a written test and paper contains both objectives as well as descriptive type questions
candidates who are qualified in written exam are selected for the interview. The interview is judges overall on a total of 100 marks.
steps for apply Bank jobs in IBPS exam:
1. First, you open the IBPS Official Site i.e. www.ibps.in
2. Then click the link to that website.. i.e. apply online
3. And fill your Personal details in that application form fields
4. Next Print the challan form, the challan generated by IBPS Site
5. And remitted the challan in specific Banks mentioned in Challan Form
you completed all these steps, you are the application submitted successfully through online
Now bank recruitment has been centralised by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS).This Institute conducts common written test across our country to select suitable candidates for various banks in India.