MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB),organize a examination which is popularly known Vyapam.Which is also Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal,It is authorized by government with the of vyapam agency.It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education
The main Aim for this page is to share latest updates,notifications,admin cards,results,job info about Mp Vyapam detaily
MP Vyapam 2017 latest Notification
Notification PDF form
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – ANM, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & More (2964 Vacancies)
Total Number of Vacancies: 2964 Jobs
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifry (ANM): 1798
Laboratory Technician: 15
Assistant Veterinary Officer: 215
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in MP VYAPAM ANM Vacancy 2017 should have 10+2 pass certificate with Certificate in Multipurpose Health Worker.
Pharmacist: Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy
Lab Technician: Diploma or Bachelor of Science (Medical Laboratory Technician – MLT)
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st January 2017
Lower age condition : 18 years
Upper age limit: 40 years
Fee Charges: It is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through prescribed mode only.
Unreserved: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
Reserved SC/ST/OBC: Rs: 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to Apply: Apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 27th February 2017 to 13th March 2017.
Opening Date of Online Gateway: 27th February 2017
Closing Date: 13th March 2017
Date of Exam: 1st & 2nd April 2017
MP Vyapam Admit Card
MP Vyapam Admit Card 2017 can be obtained online at vyapam.nic.in. Admit card of MP Vyapam Group 5 Recruitment 2017 is issued to candidates who have applied for this recruitment advertised by Vyapam MP. Enter online application number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
Printed admit card along with valid photo ID and other required items should be carried to the assigned examination center on the exam day. MP Group 5 Recruitment 2017 exam date is 01, 02 Apr 2017.
Steps to download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website and click on the link.
- After which the candidates will need to click on the link which mentions download the MP Vyapam Group 5 admit card.
- After which candidates will need to fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the admit card appears on the screen it is important to whether name, photograph and other details are printed properly.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2017 – Significance
The admit card is published in two parts. The first part of MP Police Admit Card 2017 contains the following information:
Name of candidate
Name of exam
Exam center details
Candidate’s unique identification mark
In the second part of admit card there is space to attach photograph and get it attested by relevant figure of authority.
On the exam day candidate must reach the exam center on time. Note the exam time and reporting time mentioned in the MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2017
Inside the exam hall candidate will be asked to sign and place left hand thumb impression in the designated space, in front of the invigilator.
MP Vyapam Lab Technician Syllabus :-
Exam Pattern : MP Vyapam Lab Technician Scheme of Test is as under :
► The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► Question paper will carry 100 marks.
► The time duration for each paper will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
► Question Paper shall be available in both English and Hindi languages.
► There will be no negative marking in exam.
For more details: click here
MP Vyapam Result 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam), Bhopal conducts several written examination throughout the year. Here you can check result of MP Vyapam All exams. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam), Bhopal had conducted written exam for these posts. Candidates have been waiting for the release of results since the conduct of exams. The latest news is that result of MP Vyapam Exam for all posts can be checked from here after getting uploaded on official website. MP Vyapam Result 2017 can be checked from below
MP Vyapam Result 2017 of All Exams
Step wise process to check Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Result
- Firstly you need to log official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- The Official website of Board is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After visiting the web portal you are required to choose language.
- Now you have to press on “Results” tab available in menu bar of home page.
- After that press on “Asstt. Sub Inspector (Computer)/Head Constable (Computer)/Police Constable Recruitment Test – 2016 – (Unit Allotment)” link or “Asstt. Sub Inspector (Computer)/Head Constable (Computer)/Police Constable Recruitment Final Result – 2016” as per your suitable post exam.
- A new window will be opened with blank column you need to fill correct roll no & date of birth and hit on “Submit” button as given in the image.
- Now check your score card and take a print out of MP Vyapam Results for future use.
- You can also check Final answer and Result Note to see how many candidates were participated and how many were appeared etc.
Check MP Vyapam Result Here:
- (Group-4, Asstt. Grade -3 Stenographer , Stenotypist , Data Entry Operator & I.T. Operator Combined Recruitment Test Result- 2016)
- Asstt. Sub Inspector/Head Constable/Police Constable Recruitment Test
- Asstt. Sub Inspector/Head Constable /Police Constable Recruitment Final Result – 2016