The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the aspirants according to there reservation.Now there was a notification released by this MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017.According to that notification Right now, it has come up with fresh employment news for the recruitment of 75 posts in CJ junior division and judicial magistrate vacancies. Those who are looking forward to this Maha PSC recruitment
can refer the notification link uploaded below.
The main aim of this page is to share information about latest updates about MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017.Bookmark our page and visit our page for latest updates government jobs,sarkari naukri,freejobalert,Rojgar Samachar and other information
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 for Junior Civil Judge/Judicial Magistrate (75 vacancies)
Aspirants are required to Read the following article about eligibility criteria and other useful points as announced in Maharashtra Civil Judge Junior Division Notification 2017 at a time of applying for posts.General information such as job location, academic qualifications, age limitation, application fee, initial dates, selection methodology, remuneration and Online form filling procedure are explained below well in brief details.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Civil Judge/
|Minimum age||above 21 years and below 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700/- 44,770/- p.m.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||75|
Educational Qualification for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017:
Every suitable contestant must hold LLB/ LLM Degree or its equivalent degree from a Government certified University/ Institution.
Note: For more Details see official notification Displayed below
Selection Procedure for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Note: Final selection for this recruitment will be made through good score obtained in above selection process by the candidates
Online Procedure to fill MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Application Form 2017:
- Open the official website of a public service commission.
- In the home page only, click on a link titled as “MPSC Recruitment Notice 03/2017 for Junior Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Level, first-class pre-trail”.
- First, read all the instructions properly without missing any single details.
- Now select your desired vacancy.
- Fill up the application form correctly with asked information.
- Affix, necessary documents, certificates along with scanned photo and signature.
- At last, re-check the filled up form and then submit it.
- Download a submitted copy to your computer and also take a printout of it for further procedure.
Important Dates for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Applications: 15th March 2017
- Last Date for Applying of Online Application Form: 04th April 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 04th April 2017
- Admit Card for Preliminary Exams: 10-15 days prior to conductance date
- Date of Prelims Exam: 21st May 2017 (tentative)
- Date to Release Preliminary Exam Date: June 2017
- Main Written Examination Date: 08th October 2017
- Final Result Declaration Date: October/November 2017
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification Form:
Click here to apply online(Official page)