- 1 ONGC jobs for Engineering & Geo-Sciences vacancies-721 posts
- 2 ONGC Field Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer (03) ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 3 Click here to download
- 4 ONGC Assistant (15 Vacancies) ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 5 ONGC Recruitment 2017 | 114 Trade Apprentice
- 6 ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 85 Junior Assistant Operator & Jr. Roustabout
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited which is also known as ONGC and also a public sector Oil & Gas company owned by Government of India. It was formed in 1956 which is playing a prominent role in central government jobs.This sector recent years released nearly hundreds of vacancies for different posts such as General Manager, Assistant Legal Advisor, Asst. Tech., Assistant Rigman, AT (Electronics), etc.We created this ONGC Recruitment 2017 page to provide the latest vacancy information and latest updates of ONGC Recruitment 2017. For more information visits the official sitewww.ongcindia.com.Aspirants who are looking for government bookmark our site using(ctrl+D) visit our site for more latest government jobs, Sarkari Naukri, free job alert, etc
ONGC jobs for Engineering & Geo-Sciences vacancies-721 posts
ongc published a notification for employment of engineering and geo-sciences posts with 721 post in which 376 posts unreserved category,199 posts under OBC category,100 posts under SCcategory ,46 posts under ST category
Note: Those who qualified GATE-2017 for recruitment to the posts notified in the said advertisement need to apply online for the posts in ONGC. However, they need not pay any registration fee.
- Graduate Degree with minimum 60% marks in any branch for engineering post
- M.Sc. or M. Tech with minimum 60% marks in any branch for Geo-sciences post
- for more details please go through pdf form displayed bleow the end of the artical
The selection process will comprise of the following:
- GATE 2017 : The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 as indicated above in para 1.1. (Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria) and declared qualified by the GATE-2017 authorities
- The GATE-2017 Score in the subject mentioned against the post of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates in the respective discipline for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as follows:
Particulars/ Marks :
- Weightage of GATE-2017 Score 60 Marks
- Interview 15 Marks
- Qualification 25 Marks ( 20 Marks for Essential Qualification & up to 05 marks for additional in line higher qualification*)
Total : 100 Marks
|Activity Date (Time)||Dates|
|Start Date for receiving online applications||12/04/2017 (From 1200 Hrs.)|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||27/04/2017 (Up to 1200 Hrs.)|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters||07/05/2017 to 14/05/2017 (Tentative)|
|Schedule of Interviews||23 May2017 (Tentative)|
Step to apply ONGC jobs:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017” on www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site will be opened from 1200 hrs. on 12/04/2017 to 1200 hrs. on 27/04/2017.
- Candidates can apply for one post only even though they may be eligible for more than one post.
- If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be extended to them in such cases.
- Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following : i. GATE-2017 Registration ID and Application ID ii. Valid Mobile number in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process iii. Valid E-mail ID. iv. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background containing signature of the candidate in a small white sheet pasted just below the photograph (Not more than 70 KB size)
- No changes shall be permitted once the candidate has saved and submitted the online application after the last date of application. g) All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through the registered E-mail ID only. The candidates are required to keep the registered E-mail ID active at least for one year, as also the Mobile Number used for receiving OTP.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates at online application site for downloading the Interview Call Letter.
- All information regarding candidates shortlisted for interviews, uploading the scanned certificates etc. shall be available on the website of ONGC-www.ongcindia.com. No separate Interview Call Letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- The sole responsibility of uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading and printing of Interview call letter,offer of appointment etc. shall be that of the candidate.
ONGC Field Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer (03) ONGC Recruitment 2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 03
|Post Name and salary|
|Field Medical Officer||02|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 75000/- (Rupee seventy-five thousand only)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||01|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 72000/- (Rupee seventy-two thousand only)|
Date to Reach for Interview: 7th April 2017
Interview Venue: ONGC Office Complex , Neravy , Karaikal-609604.
Advertisement in Application:
ONGC Assistant (15 Vacancies) ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released new vacancy circular (02/2017 (R&P). Total 15 new posts for Assistant in Dehradun (Maharashtra). Apply from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
|Total Number of Posts||15|
|Post Name||Assistant (Legal Adviser)|
|Salary Offered Every Month||Rs. Rs. 24900/- to 50500/-|
Aspirants interested in ONGC Assistant (Legal Adviser) Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age for Assistant is 1st January 2017
Upper age limit: 30 years for General, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC.
Selection Process: The selection committee notified that candidate selection will be based on CLAT 2017 performance.
How to Apply: All eligible aspirants need to access “Apply Online” form through official portal www.ongcindia.com from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
Opening Date of Online Gateway (Assistant): 5th May 2017
Closing Date: 25th May 2017
Advertisement in PDF Format:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 | 114 Trade Apprentice
Today new vacancy open under NAPS at ONGC Mehsana Asset. According to official advertisement total 114 (one hundred fourteen) jobs open for Trade Apprentice for seven different discipline. Apply on or before 6th March 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 114
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Trade Wise Vacancy:
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) (06)
- Welder (Gas & Electric) (08)
- Machinist (11)
- Instrument Mechanic (12)
- Electrician (17)
- Fitter (24)
- Mechanic Diesel (36)
Posting: Mehsana (Gujarat)
Aspirants interested in ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 2018 should have 10th pass qualification with ITI Trade certificate in relevant trade.
Age Limit: upper age limit is 21 years applicable as on 6th March 2017
Closing Date of Application Process: 6th March 2017
Office of General Manager (HR)-Head HRER & ASM, Oli and Natural Gas Limited KDM Bhawan, Palavasana, Mehsana, Gujarat 384003
Notification in PDF Format:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 85 Junior Assistant Operator & Jr. Roustabout
Excellent news for people looking job in Mumbai, Maharashtra after 10th. Along with academic qualification there are some other eligibility conditions mentioned below. Authority updated website of this government agency i.e. www.ongcindia.com with new vacancy project. Total 85 new jobs open in ONGC Mumbai, out of which 29 (twenty-nine) vacancy for Jr. Assistant Operator and 24 (twenty-four) for Jr. Roustabout. Apply online from 9th February 2017 to 15th March 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 85
Junior Assistant Operator: 29
Junior Roustabout: 24
- Aspirants interested in ONGC Assistant Operator Recruitment 2017 2018 should have 12th (High School) or 10th (Matriculation) pass certificate with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.
- Those interested in Jr. Roustabout vacancy should have 10+2 / 10th with 1-year Experience in Lashing, Loading & Unload cargo and painting of ships/boats.
- Cut off date to calculate age is 15th March 2017.
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST
Fee charges: Rs. 300/- need to pay through prescribed challan. SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee process.
The recruitment board will organise written a test to select deserving candidates. After application process, ONGC Admit Card 2017 will be issued at the official website of the agency.
How to Apply:
- Candidate who found himself eligible and satisfied with terms & conditions can apply. Authority updated ONGC website ongcindia.com with direct link
- A candidate who found himself eligible and satisfied with terms & conditions can apply. Authority updated ONGC website ongcindia.com with direct link
- A candidate who found himself eligible and satisfied with terms & conditions can apply. Authority updated ONGC website ongcindia.com with a direct link to registration. Apply online from 9th Feb to 15th March 2017.
Notification in PDF Format:Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Opening Date of Online Gateway: 9th February 2017
Closing Date: 15th March 2017
Date of Written Exam: 2nd April 2017