SSC CGL 2017 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has not confirmed the date of SSC CGL 2017 Notification yet. SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I Exam 2017 is likely to be conducted from June 19 to July 2 as per the exam calendar issued at ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has not updated its website pertaining to CGL 2017 Recruitment notification.
Dates of CGL Notifications of the Last 5 years
SSC CGL Notification Dates ( Last 5 years)
24th March, 2012
19th Jan, 2013
18th Jan, 2013
2nd May, 2015
13th Feb, 2016
11th March, 2017
This year we predict notification would be release in may same as 2015
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Apply Method||Online OR Offline|
|Age limit||Not more then 30 Years and not be less then 20 As on 01.08.2017 (Age limit increase by 3 Years)|
|Selection Process||4 Tier Exam’s
“Written test (2 Online Objective tests viz Tier-1 and Tier-2) and followed by Descriptive test and Computer Proficiency test (CPT) and Skill test“.
**Below we share Complete Tier 1/ Tier 2/ Tier 3 Exam detail**
|Application fees||100 Rs/-|
|Official Notification||Available on
|Online Apply Link||Available Very Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply online Application form||15th April, 2017|
SSC CGL 2017 – Check Posts Wise Salary details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) divided pay scale in two posts category i.e Group B and Group C Posts. All the selected candidates who successfully qualified all tier 1 , tier 2, tier 3 and tier 4 exam will get posts wise salary per month. Below we mentioned SSC CGL Salary detail:-
|Posts Name||Salary Per month + Grade Pay|
|Note:- Above salary may be vary as per posts wise and location wise. Exact salary may be known when official notification will be release for recruitment by SSC in their official website i.e ssc.nic.in|
Eligibility to appear for SSC CGL 2017 Exam :
To apply for CGL 2017 exam, you should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
1) Nationality : Foreigners and NRI cannot apply for CGL Exam, Only Indians can apply. So, you must be an Indian Citizen to apply for CGL-2017 Exam.
2) Age-Limit : As there are various posts in SSC CGL Exam, and as such is different age criteria for these posts. While for most of the posts the Criteria is 18 to 27 years. But for few few posts, the Upper age Limit is 28 Or 30 Or 32 years.
But there is an important update with regard to Age Limit for 2017 CGL Exam.
SSC had informed that it is going to revise the Age Limit for CGL Exams. The Revised Age Limit will be 20 years to 30 years, and this will come into effect from 2017. So, this is an awesome news for all those, who are attaining the age of 28 or more in 2017 and they still can apply for CGL Exam, upto the age of 20 years.
However, the relaxations in the age limit, will go, as per the rules already specified.
3) Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification to apply for CGL Exam is Graduation in any Discipline. However, there are few posts Like Statistical Investigator for which there is an additional Qualification.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria, applicants are advised to Read our post on SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
Note: Once the CGL 2017 Notification, will be announced, we will update the post wise Eligibility criteria for CGL Exam on this page. Moreover, if there are any changes regarding eligibility conditions, we will also make them appear on this page.
SELECTION PROCESS and Exam Pattern (COMPLETE DETAIL):
- Selection process will be done for CGL 2017 By conducting Online Exam/ Descriptive test/ Computer Proficiency test (CPT) and Skill test.
- All the interested candidates must need to qualify each and every stage of selection process to get central govt jobs in 2017-2018. As, Online exam will be conducted for two stage i.e TIER 1 AND TIER 2. and followed by Descriptive test and Computer Proficiency test (CPT) and Skill test. Below we mentioned all Tier detail in Table format. Applicant must have to check each and every selection process detail carefully
|Tier 3||Descriptive paper (Hindi/ English) 100 marks|
|Tier 4||proficiency/ Skill Test|
All the candidates who are going to appear for cgl exam 2017-2018 must note that, You need to clear every stage successfully then, you can Download admit card or you can appear for next stage. First stage is only to selected candidates for Tier 2 Exam on the basis of Merit lists and cut-off marks. Then, after Stage 2, you need to Qualify Tier 2 Exam to be appear for Tier 3 Exam. Same like that, for Tier 4 Stage. Below we provided one more important link that, will provide you each and every detail about Selection process, syllabus, new exam pattern and complete exam detail.
SSC CGL 2017 NEW SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN
All the interested contestant Who, are doing preparation for Upcoming Tier-I and Tier-II Exams. Here we have Breaking News for You that, Staff Selection Commission recently, announced notification for doing some changes in Syllabus and Exam pattern. “NOW Tier 1 and Tier 2 EXAM WILL BE CONDUCT THROUGH ONLINE MODE”. Their is Also Big changes in Exam pattern and Exam Syllabus. So, Candidates who are Doing preparation for Online ssc exam 2017, Must have to check new changes, that had been done by Staff Selection Commission. Below we mentioned All changes in exam pattern and Syllabus. Candidates can also visit, Below link for More in detail about” SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier-1-2-3-4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|Tier-1 and Tier 2 Exam||Conduct Only Through Online Mode|
|descriptive paper Introduced||100 Marks within 60 Minutes (1 hour)|
|Tier 1 Exam time duration||OLD- 120 minutes (2 Hours) NEW- 60 minutes (1 Hour in pen and paper mode.|
|Tier 2||No changes|
|No Sectional Cut off|
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 :
This is serious and this is the most important to Know the Dates for submitting the online Application.
It is too early to comment, when the Online Registration, will start for CGL-2017 Exam. It is only after the announcement of SSC CGL 2017 Notification, that, we should know the Online Registration Dates, but SSC will give you ample time to apply for the exam.
Normally, the Registration Links, remain open for at least 30 days.
In 2017, the Online Registration for CGL Exam, will start from 11th March onwards and the Last date to apply online is 15th April, 2017.
Online Application : To accommodate, huge rush of aspirants applying for CGL Exam, SSC had provided 2 websites for submitting the online application. You can submit your CGL application at any of these 2 websites
Once the registration dates are announced, we will share the Direct Link on this page for submitting the SSC CGL 2017 Online Application.
While Filling the Online Application form keep note of
1) You need to complete Part-1 and Part-2 of Registration to get your CGL Form accepted.
2) Before applying online, you should have Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of specified size
3) You should also keep your Academic Details, ready with you, as these need to be entered in the online application form.
SSC CGL 2017 Part-1 Registration: In Part-1 Registration, you have to Fill Basic Details, Like Name, Age, Parentage, Address, Exam Center, Email ID, Mobile No. etc that you can fill simply by following the On-Screen Instructions.
But the typical part in Part-1 Registration is Filling the Post Preferences for CGL Exam. This Page, required you to Enter your Preferences for CGL posts, and that requires a little of technical Knowledge.
Usually people apply for posts, that are most sought after and have maximum vacancies, but we also took, Job Profile into Consideration and this is the reason, that we have made separate page for Post Preferences for SSC CGL 2017 Exam, where we have categorized the posts as per the Male and Female preferences.
After completing the Part-1 Registration, system will generate a “Registration No” and you should keep it safe as it is needed in Part-2 Registration, Downloading the CGL Admit Cards and in further stages of Examination
SSC CGL Part-2 Registration : In Part-2 Registration, you will have to Upload your Photograph / Signature and Make the Payment of Application fees.
It is only after that, your Registration is complete.
After the Completion of Online Registration, SSC may send the Acknowledgement Email, that contains your Registration No. and you should keep your Registration Id safe, as you need its during the further selection process
Application Fees: SSC is aspirant’s favourite, as far as application fee is concerned. SSC charges only Rs 100 as application fees. Application fees can be paid either through online mode (Credit /Debit Card / Net Banking ) OR can be paid through challan in any SBI branch.
Moreover, there is No fee for Female candidates and applicants belonging to reserved categories.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Exam 2017:
The Dates, will be updates, tentatively, as and when the SSC Calendar for 2017-18 will be released, and will be updated exactly when the CGL Notification will be announced.
This dates are predicted on the basis of the previous CGL Exams.
1) Date of CGL-2017 Notification: 11th March, 2017 (Postponed)
2) Tentative Schedule of CGL-2017 Tier-1 Exam Date: 19th June to 2nd July, 2017.
3) SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam Date : 5th to 8th September, 2017.
4) SSC CGL 2017 Tier-3 Exam Date : 12th September, 2017.
5) SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam Date : December, 2017
Some of the SSC CGL 2017 Posts Name
SSC , Will publish various Group B and Group C jobs with having attractive pay scale as per Posts wise. Below you will get all posts name:-
- Assistant (Audit Officer,Section Officer)
- Inspector (Central Excise,Preventive Officer,Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- Inspector (Income Tax)
- Tax Assistant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
Notification Form will be (updated soon)
- SSC NR (Northern Region)
- SSC CR (Central Region)
- SSC NER (North Eastern Region)
- SSC NWR (North Western Region)
- SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region)
- SSC KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region)
- SSC SR (Southern Region)
- SSC WR (Western Region)
- SSC ER (Eastern Region)