TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is offereing state government jobs of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. For the applicants, we have given all the necessary information related to the recruitment. Before applying for this recruitment read the complete article below and also know the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who are searching for government job.Bookmark our page and visit our page to get latest job updates,sarkari naukri,free jobalerts and for Rojgar Samachar.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 for Agriculture Extension Officer (200 vacancies)
Telangana government released a notification under TSPSC AEO to fill 200 vacancies of Telangana Agriculture Extension Office Grade level-2 posts has been disclosed to apply at official web site link which is provided below
TSPSC AEO 2017 Educational Qualifications:
Appropriate candidates must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Science/Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology, Plant Protection & Organic Farming) or equivalent from any recognised university/institute.
TSPSC AEO 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2017):-
Applicants age must be above 18 years and below 44 years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as under:-
- SC, ST,BCS – 05 (five) years
- Employees of State Govt. – 05 (Five) years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 (ten) years
more details please refer to official pdf shown below.
TSPSC AEO 2017 Selection Process:
The final recruitment of participants for said vacancies will be based on their :-
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Certificates
final recruitment of TSPSC AEO 2017 depends on overall performance and marks scored in Above exams
Pay Scale (per month)
Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/- with other benefits and allowances.
Important dates for TSPSC AEO 2017
- Official Notification Publication Date: May 2017 (expected)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Online Application/Exam Fee: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 07 days before conductance of exam
- Date of Written Examination: Notified Soon
- Date to Declare Final Result: Notified Later
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (processing fee) + Rs. 80/- (examination fee)
- For Reserved Category i.e. SC, ST, BC & PH: NILSC’s, ST’s, & BC’s belonging to other states are not exempted from above fee payment.
Note: Above mentioned fees will be paid online through SBI ePay only.
Step by step process to fill TSPSC AEO Grade II Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the official web server of commission.
- In the home page navigate to “What’s New” section.
- In that section click on link named as “TSPSC Recruitment Notice for the Posts of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II”.
- Now make “One-Time Registration” before proceeding further.
- Read carefully all the norms of Advt. No. 19/2015.
- If eligible then press your mouse point on the ‘Submit Application’ link.
- Properly fill up every mandatory field in online registration form without making any error.
- Upload JPGE file of the scanned photograph, signature in specified size along with asked certificate or document and then submit it.
- At last, download in PDF format and take printout for selection procedure.
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Note: Below mentioned fees will be paid online through SBI ePay only.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Notification form: